Belt Press SystemOur range of products include de-watering belt press system, belt filter press and belt press.
De-Watering Belt Press System
Approx. Price: Rs 10.5 Lakh / UnitGet Latest Price
|Frequency||50 - 60 Hz|
|Voltage||240 - 360 V|
|Belt Width||600 -2000 mm|
|Max Flow||1-40 Cubic Meter / Hour|
The belt press system is a completely novel design, different from any other traditional belt press on the market. The unit is a compact combination of two distinct and integrated units. A pre thickener and a belt filter press system. The pre-thickener rotary drum with Archimedean screws inside mounted on the top of the unit, performs the initial solid/liquid separation, with a significant reduction of the hydraulic load, fed the belt press system. This important separation allows the unit to handle sludge having very low suspended solids concentration of the sludge it is possible to reach dry solids concentration of 18% to 30%.
Salient Features :
- In Belt Press System, the belt used is of endless type (no joining zippers or clips which are the typical critical point of most belt filter presses).
- Belt Press units are supplied complete with washing pump and control panel mounted on the unit and with a full set of safety and water containment covers.
- Less no of rollers as compared to other belt press filters.
- Low power requirement, low maintenance, low operating cost.
Belt Press System Applications :
- Textile Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Food Processing
- Chemical Industry
- Fertilizers and Pesticide Industry
Belt Press Models:
|WASHING PUMP HP||2.2||2.2||2.2||2.2||3||3||3.7|
Approx. Price: Rs 10.5 Lakh / unitGet Latest Price
|Belt Press||0.62 - 1.9 KW|
Being one of the established manufacturers and suppliers of various water treatment machines, we also offer a wide assortment of Belt Filter Press
. We have achieved an impeccable reputation in terms of reliability, efficiency, quality and delivery of our Belt Presses. Our professionals have precisely pre thickens the sludge and then debaters it up to 18-30% to make these perfect for various uses in municipal sewage & industrial effluent plants, recycling of plastics & ceramic glass, food, paper, chemical & stone industry.
Belt PressApprox. Price: Rs 10.5 Lakh / PieceGet Latest Price